Subject: DNS Transfer for the New Congility-hosted dita.xml.org Website

Hello there Scott:

You asked me to give you a day's warning prior to the launch of the new dita.xml.org website, and today is that day. Ideally, we want the new website up and running under the dita.xml.org domain for tomorrow (Thursday, April 19).

I believe you have all of the information necessary in terms of the IP/DNS settings from previous emails. If not, let me know asap.

Have also cc:ed Richard Simms, Rich Murfitt and Mark Poston so that they are all aware of the switchover.

What we want to do is the following:

  1. the online forum current hosted at  should be pointed to a new sub-domain at ditaforums.xml.org (if this has not already been done)
  2. change the existing website settings for dita.xml.org so that it points to a new sub-domain at dita-archive.xml.org
  3. switch over the new, Congility hosted website DNS settings so that it will point to dita.xml.org

If there are any questions about this, let me know.

Cheers!

-

Keith Schengili-Roberts
Market Researcher and DITA Evangelist

IXIASOFT
825 Querbes, Suite 200, Montréal, Québec, Canada, H2V 3X1
tel  + 1 514 279-4942  /  toll free + 1 877 279-4942