Subject: Re: [dita-adoption] Re: [dita] OASIS press release on DITA XML.org relaunch

I have pinged my contacts at Congility about this. Will hopefully hear from them soon.

Cheers!

-

Keith Schengili-Roberts
Market Researcher and DITA Evangelist

IXIASOFT
825 Querbes, Suite 200, Montréal, Québec, Canada, H2V 3X1
tel  + 1 514 279-4942  /  toll free + 1 877 279-4942

From: Scott McGrath <scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org>
Sent: April 19, 2018 10:53:09 AM
To: Greg Emil
Cc: Keith Schengili-Roberts; Carol Geyer; DITA Adoption TC

Hi Greg, Keith,

Both DNS settings are working as intended - BUT the sites we are pointing to are not.

ditaforums.xml.org at  ditaforums.hosted-by-discourse.com  is not delivering via https.  that is, to my understanding, an issue fixed at the application layer or by your hosting service.

dita.xml.org is now pointed to   185.96.94.100  which is yielding a connection error and throwing a page says its http://congility.com/ditaweb/

So it seems I've done what I can, the rest is in your hands.

Scott...