Subject: Fw: Do You Have the DITA 1.3 Examples Assembled into a Map/Topic Structure?

Relating to the mention that Scott had pulled together a repository of all of the example code from the DITA 1.3 specification, I am passing this along (with his permission). It was mentioned at the last meeting that it might be a good idea for DITA Adoption to help work on expanding the list of examples in order to make them more robust. "Better examples" is a common refrain at the DITA Listening Sessions, which I believe makes this a  priority.

I think we might be able to provide some structure to what is here, and not only expand this ourselves, but also put out a call to the community to see if others might be willing to pitch in and help expand it and encapsulate best practices.

Let's discuss this at the next DITA Adoption meeting.

Cheers!

-

Keith Schengili-Roberts
Market Researcher and DITA Evangelist

IXIASOFT
825 Querbes, Suite 200, Montréal, Québec, Canada, H2V 3X1
tel  + 1 514 279-4942  /  toll free + 1 877 279-4942