Subject: Re: [dita-adoption] Scott has offered to host

Assuming this meeting is now cancelled, since it's 15min after and Keith gave regrets.

Happy Canada Day!
Happy Independence Day (US)!

Best regards,

--Scott

On 7/2/18, 10:04 AM, "dita-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org on behalf of Scott Hudson" <dita-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org on behalf of scott.hudson@jeppesen.com> wrote:

    https://jeppesen.webex.com/jeppesen/e.php?MTID=m77af5ac3b7083d07edb9bcbfe280e3ff

    Let me know if you need the password.

    --Scott

    On 7/2/18, 8:18 AM, "dita-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org on behalf of Scott Hudson" <dita-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org on behalf of scott.hudson@jeppesen.com> wrote:

        I sent the link on Saturday. Please let me know if you did not receive it.

        Thanks,

        --Scott