Subject: Update on Tweaks/Fixes to the DXO Website

Just heard back from Congility support on some of the bugs/change requests I have submitted relating to the DXO website:

The following changes have been implemented:

- the Forum link now points to the Yahoo DITA forum

- there is a more prominent link to the archival website at the bottom, via the "DXO Archive" icon at the bottom (which looks "grainy" to me for some reason; will look into that)

There are other issues that are in the pipeline of being fixed from what I understand. Will report on them as they are dealt with.

Cheers!

-

Keith Schengili-Roberts
Market Researcher and DITA Evangelist

IXIASOFT
825 Querbes, Suite 200, Montréal, Québec, Canada, H2V 3X1
tel  + 1 514 279-4942  /  toll free + 1 877 279-4942