Subject: Re: [dita-adoption] FYI -- Listing of Sample DITA Sources Posted

At some point I started reorganizing the D4P projects to break out the sample documents into their own repro but never quite finished it, so all my samples are still there somewhere but may not be easy to find. Theyâre also pretty old at this point (but of course still valid but reflect DITA 1.2 at best).

Cheers,

E.

--

Eliot Kimber

http://contrext.com

From: <dita-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Keith Schengili-Roberts <keith.roberts@ixiasoft.com>
Date: Thursday, August 30, 2018 at 4:57 PM
To: "Dr. Stanley Doherty" <stan@modularwriting.com>, "dita-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org" <dita-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org>

Great start! You have all of the ones I use go-to's for myself when I need to look up something in terms of practical usage (the oXygen docs in particular being useful in this regard).

I did know of some other samples from DITA2Design, but they all seem to be gone.

I am working on some other things in my spare time, including a DITA-fied version of the first edition of Strunk's Elements of Style that I figure might be handy for anybody wanting to "borrow" material for their own style guide.

Cheers!

-

Keith Schengili-Roberts

Market Researcher and DITA Evangelist

IXIASOFT

825 Querbes, Suite 200, MontrÃal, QuÃbec, Canada, H2V 3X1

tel  + 1 514 279-4942  /  toll free + 1 877 279-4942