Subject: Action Items: 11-06-2018 Adoption TC Meeting

           DITA Adoption Action Items
                  11-06-2018
                  12:00PM/EST
Attendees: Joe, Stan, Scott, and Keith

ACTION ITEMS

1. Sample source wiki
   > https://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita-adoption/ditaSourceSets
   > AI/Keith - Keep on truckin' with the Strunk Elements of
     Style conversion.

2. Update our listening session planning boilerplate to include:
   > AI/Stan - touch base with Kathy re: updating the session
     planning materials.
   > Encouragements to attendees to look at the latest, improved
     versions of specs.
   > Request specifics (perhaps as follow-up) on anything that people
     see as inadequate.
   > Do impromptu polls with the groups -- test how widely a particular point is
     shared across attendees.

3. DITA markup examples in DITA Specs

4. Examples / samples by industry
   > AI/Keith - follow up with Rob if he identifies possible samples from the
     medical market.
   > AI/Joe - engage a large truck client about possible samples.
   > AI/Stan - follow up with NANTHealth about samples from the medical
     market.
   > AI/Stan - set up a wiki page for industry-specific samples.
   > AI/Stan - send CFS (call for samples) message to Boston-area groups.

5. Whitepapers
   a. AI/Keith - Continue progress on "How keys should be implemented" whitepaper.
   b. AI/Stan - Break the README.md DITA badging whitepaper draft into multiple
      MDITA topics. Add a DITA 1.3 map. Test DITA-OT processing. Nuthin' fancy.
	  AI/Stan - email the team when it is open for comments/edits.
   c. AI/Stan - get status from CIDM on publishing status - quantifying
      obstacles to reuse.

5. AI/Stan - ATC meeting logistics: