Subject: Agenda: 12-04-2018 DITA Adoption TC

          DITA Adoption Meeting Agenda
                  12-04-2018
                 12:00PM/EST
JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://jana.webex.com/jana/j.php?MTID=m501b8a0841f803565df902f63a4a1245
Meeting number (access code): 621 002 452 Host key: 533367

JOIN BY IPHONE ONE-TAP
tel:+1-650-479-3208,,*01*621002452%23%23*01*  Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

JOIN BY PHONE
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://jana.webex.com/jana/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. You should inform all meeting attendees prior to recording if you intend to record the meeting.

ACTION ITEMS
1. Sample source wiki
   > https://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita-adoption/ditaSourceSets
   > AI/Keith - Keep on truckin' with the Strunk Elements of
     Style conversion.

2. Update our listening session planning boilerplate to include:
   > AI/Stan - touch base with Kathy re: updating the session
     planning materials.
   > Encouragements to attendees to look at the latest, improved
     versions of specs.
   > Request specifics (perhaps as follow-up) on anything that people
     see as inadequate.
   > Do impromptu polls with the groups -- test how widely a particular point is
     shared across attendees.

3. DITA markup examples in DITA Specs

4. Examples / samples by industry
   > AI/Keith - follow up with Rob if he identifies possible samples from the
     medical market.
   > AI/Joe - engage a large truck client about possible samples.
   > AI/Stan - follow up with NANTHealth about samples from the medical
     market. DONE
   > AI/Stan - set up a wiki page for industry-specific samples.
   > AI/Stan - send CFS (call for samples) message to Boston-area groups. DONE

5. Whitepapers
   a. AI/Keith - Continue progress on "How keys should be implemented" whitepaper.
   b. AI/Stan - Break the README.md DITA badging whitepaper draft into multiple
      MDITA topics. Add a DITA 1.3 map. Test DITA-OT processing. Nuthin' fancy.
	  AI/Stan - email the team when it is open for comments/edits. DONE
   c. AI/Stan - get status from CIDM on publishing status - quantifying
      obstacles to reuse. DONE

5. AI/Stan - ATC meeting logistics: