Subject: Re: [dita-adoption] Agenda: 12-04-2018 DITA Adoption TC

I might be a bit late to today's meeting -

ïOn 12/1/18, 8:56 AM, "dita-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org on behalf of Dr. Stanley Doherty" <dita-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org on behalf of stan@modularwriting.com> wrote:

              DITA Adoption Meeting Agenda
                      12-04-2018
                     12:00PM/EST
    JOIN WEBEX MEETING
    https://jana.webex.com/jana/j.php?MTID=m501b8a0841f803565df902f63a4a1245
    Meeting number (access code): 621 002 452 Host key: 533367

    JOIN BY IPHONE ONE-TAP
    tel:+1-650-479-3208,,*01*621002452%23%23*01*  Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

    JOIN BY PHONE
    1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

    Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
    https://jana.webex.com/jana/mc

    IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. You should inform all meeting attendees prior to recording if you intend to record the meeting.

    ACTION ITEMS
    1. Sample source wiki
       > https://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita-adoption/ditaSourceSets
       > AI/Keith - Keep on truckin' with the Strunk Elements of
         Style conversion.

    2. Update our listening session planning boilerplate to include:
       > AI/Stan - touch base with Kathy re: updating the session
         planning materials.
       > Encouragements to attendees to look at the latest, improved
         versions of specs.
       > Request specifics (perhaps as follow-up) on anything that people
         see as inadequate.
       > Do impromptu polls with the groups -- test how widely a particular point is
         shared across attendees.

    3. DITA markup examples in DITA Specs

    4. Examples / samples by industry
       > AI/Keith - follow up with Rob if he identifies possible samples from the
         medical market.
       > AI/Joe - engage a large truck client about possible samples.
       > AI/Stan - follow up with NANTHealth about samples from the medical
         market. DONE
       > AI/Stan - set up a wiki page for industry-specific samples.
       > AI/Stan - send CFS (call for samples) message to Boston-area groups. DONE

    5. Whitepapers
       a. AI/Keith - Continue progress on "How keys should be implemented" whitepaper.
       b. AI/Stan - Break the README.md DITA badging whitepaper draft into multiple
          MDITA topics. Add a DITA 1.3 map. Test DITA-OT processing. Nuthin' fancy.
    	  AI/Stan - email the team when it is open for comments/edits. DONE
       c. AI/Stan - get status from CIDM on publishing status - quantifying
          obstacles to reuse. DONE

    5. AI/Stan - ATC meeting logistics: