Subject: Re: [dita-adoption] Updated PDF of DITA Badging Whitepaper Uploaded

I have to agree with Kris here: the requirements addressed by the whitepaper could be satisfied using flagging and perhaps a bit more flag rendering functionality in rendering systems.

That is, to the degree that a "badge" is a visual and textual reflection of some property applied to an element, it is definitely an application of flagging.

Cheers,

E.

--
Eliot Kimber