Subject: RE: [dita-adoption] Regrets: 02-05-2019 DITA Adoption TC Meeting

I vote for a postponement. Two weeks from tomorrow?

From: dita-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:dita-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Keith Schengili-Roberts
Sent: Monday, February 4, 2019 10:14 AM
To: Dr. Stanley Doherty <stan@modularwriting.com>; dita-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org

Just wondering if perhaps we ought to postpone things for a week (or two?) then.

With one hand in a cast I don't have too much more to report in terms of work, though I ought to be done my review of Stan's badging whitepaper in a week or so.

Cheers!

-

Keith Schengili-Roberts

Market Researcher and DITA Evangelist

IXIASOFT

825 Querbes, Suite 200, Montréal, Québec, Canada, H2V 3X1

tel  + 1 514 279-4942  /  toll free + 1 877 279-4942