Subject: Likely Unable to Attend Today's Meeting

Sorry for the late notice. Need to take my partner to a local clinic this morning. Will not likely be back in time for the DITA Adoption meeting today.

Please hold it without me if you can.

I have spent some more time on the Mitchell airplane manual, making the tables accessible, though everything is on my local system at this point.

Also, at the IXIASOFT conference last week I did a presentation on the Future of DITA, looking at DITA 2.0, LwDITA, Multimedia elements and the current state of Technical Writing (and DITA). I have already promised to do an updated version of this for the the Boston DITA UG, and was wondering if perhaps the Committee might be interested in having me present on the same topic as a open webinar as we have done in the past. (For that matter, does anyone else have any webinar-ready presentations that would help promote DITA that we could do?)

Cheers!

-

Keith Schengili-Roberts

Senior DITA Content Strategist

IXIASOFT

45 Chemin Bates, Suite 220, Montréal, Québec, Canada, H2V 1A6

tel  + 1 514 279-4942  /  toll free + 1 877 279-4942

robertsk@ixiasoft.com  /  www.ixiasoft.com

Join us at our user conference this September!