Subject: Fwd: Expired certificate on dita.xml.org

FYI

Best,
Kris

Kristen James Eberlein
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee
www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 622-1501; kriseberlein (skype)

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Expired certificate on dita.xml.org
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2019 17:12:30 +0000
From: Kirkilis, John (Nokia - US/Austin) <john.kirkilis@nokia.com>
To: kris@eberleinconsulting.com <kris@eberleinconsulting.com>

Hi Kris,

I hope you’re doing well.

You probably already know, but Firefox won’t let me get to dita.xml.org due to an expired certificate. I won’t let me declare an exception due to the way the server is configured.

“The certificate for dita.xml.org expired on Sunday, October 20, 2019.”

Best Regards,

John

John Kirkilis

Documentation Tools Architect