Subject: seeking panelist to represent DITA-based workflows

Adoption TC members,

I'm doing an online educational series for the STC, comparing and contrasting different documentation workflows. I plan to feature a panelist representing Markdown-based workflows, off-the-shelf authoring tools (unstructured FM and/or HAT), and DITA. We will look at the entire create/manage/deliver lifecycle, including issues such as defect tracking, versioning, and review/approval.

The panel discussion will likely be Friday, February 21 at 2:00 pm EST, and will run for 90 minutes. Minimal prep should be required.

If you participate in a DITA-based workflow, and are interested in participating in the panel, I would be grateful to hear from you. Bonus if you can recommend any prospective participants who can represent legacy tool workflows.

TIA,

-Alan

--
Alan Houser