Subject: Re: [dita-adoption] No chair?

Thank you Keith! I'll just update the roster. Thanks for letting me know so quickly.Â

/chet

On Fri, Jan 24, 2020 at 10:56 AM Keith Schengili-Roberts <robertsk@rogers.com> wrote:
Hello there Chet!

Actually, I have been the DITA Adoption Chair, but recently I switched jobs and had to reapply as an individual member of OASIS. I thought that the process of chairmanship would automatically be transferred, but perhaps the gap from when I left to when I rejoined was too long?

I am happy to remain/continue as chairperson, if that is possible.

Cheers!