Subject: FYI -- In case ZOOM asks for a password for our meeting

Greetings --
Starting this Thursday morning, ZOOM is requiring that commercial and residential customers create and deploy a meeting password. Theoretically the ZOOM login information in our Adoption Agenda should be fine for our meeting in two hours, but if it isn't and you experience any issues -- ping me at stan@modularwriting.com. I have a backup login with password.
Stan