Subject: ACTION ITEMS: Oasis DITA Adoption TC - 08-04-2020

                 ACTION ITEMS
          OASIS DITA Adoption Meeting
                  08-04-2020
Attendees: Keith, Stan, Scott, Gershon
Regrets:   Kathy

Next meeting: Tuesday, September 1 at 12:00PM/EST

Our next meeting will focus on two topics:

1. Meeting with Carlos to figure out we can help LwDITA
   from an Adoption point of view.
2. Finalizing any plans we have for ConVEx.

We won't work through the following action items until our October meeting.

TEAM ACTION ITEMS
01. Team: Add comments to the DITA User's Guide wiki, especially
         the section on tasks:
          > https://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita-adoption/DITA_User_Guide
02. Team: Brainstorm - How could we update our sample ATC techpapers and
          samples -> DITA 2.0 and in so doing capture the upgrade
          costs and issues.
03. Team: Brainstorm - What would an initial list of techpapers on
          DITA 2.0 subjects look like.
          > Example: Use intelligent key usage approach as an
            alternative to filtering > DITAVAL profiling (best practice).

INDIVIDUAL ACTION ITEMS
01. Gershon: Update Word file on localization financials, convert to wiki,
    and post.
02. Scott: Review the updates to the wiki page and propose next steps
    for the DITA Users Guide. How do we make it happen?
03. Kathy: Investigate other financial data about conversions.
04. Kathy: Ping WHP (Dominique Touche). Perhaps invite them to join
    us for a chat.
05. Kathy: Ditto for Kit Brown-Hoekstra (STC).
06. Kathy/Stan: Set up a meeting to look at stylesheet publishing
    through Framemaker.
07. Keith - go through 2019 DNA presentations and ask presenters to post
    PPTs to SlideShare c/o Adoption TC. Mitchell B-25 preso.
08. Stan - Check in with Chet/OASIS on the whitepaper/master
    nomenclature. Using "techpaper" instead of "whitepaper"
    in the meantime.
09. Stan - touch base with Kathy about Convex opportunities.

DITA ConVEx planning:
- Convex - Slack channel for Adoption questions??
  > Kathy
- Will have a Slack channel per exhibitor.
- Time zones for support of Slack.
- Keith -- planning a presentation for Convex. ATC tie-in.
- Metrics / Scott