Subject: Agenda: DITA Adoption TC Meeting - 07-13-2021

==================================
  AGENDA: OASIS DITA ADOPTION TC
          July 13, 2021
==================================
1. Continuation of our discussion on ATC futures
   > ACM feedback (below)

2. DITA 2.0 features to consider for ATC tech papers.

3. Administrivia:
   a. OASIS guidelines of voting membership status
      > https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process-2017-05-26/#membership
   b. OASIS guidelines on TC vitality
      > https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process-2017-05-26/#tcVitality
   c. OASIS guidelines on closing a TC
      > https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process-2017-05-26/#closingTC
   d. 2021 Adoption TC attendance:
      > June 1: Stan, Keith, Josh, Kathy, Pei, Kathryn, Gershon, Scott, Kris
      > May 04: Stan, Keith, Josh, Kathy, Pei, Kathryn, Gershon
      > April 06: Stan, Keith, Scott, Gershon, JoshA, PeihongZ, KathrynT
      > March 02: Stan, Keith, Scott, Gershon, Kathy, KrisE, JoshA, PeihongZ, KathrynT
      > February 02: Stan, Keith, Scott, Gershon, Kathy, JoshA, PeihongZ, KathrynT
      > January 05: Stan, Keith, Scott, Gershon, Kathy, JoshA, PeihongZ, KathrynT

ZOOM login

Topic: OASIS DITA Adoption TC
Time: Jul 13, 2021 12:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83451764650

Meeting ID: 834 5176 4650
Passcode: 185102