Subject: Final steps on closing the Adoption TC

Hi Keith & all,Â

I started the process of closing the DITA Adoption TC. I note that you want to keep the mail list open for a bit for anything that might need final closure. I've edited the TC page to note that it is closed and sent a final email to the list.Â

The last step will be to deactivate the TC in Kavi which will close it and the mailing list.Â

Thanks,Â

/chetÂ

--

ChetÂEnsign