dita-busdocs message

Subject: Use cases and sample documents

Today is the day for the submission of use cases and sample documents. However, I know most, if not all of us have been crazy busy at work and preparing for the holiday.

We have extended the date to Jan 4. Please make every effort to provide something by EOB Jan 4 so that we can prepare for our Jan 7 meeting (10 ET).

Thank you.