dita-busdocs message

Subject: Uploading/commenting on documents

I have now moved all the files off my website and into the OASIS folders. There is one folder for each task. The folder to use at this time is Meta Model. Click on Add Document. Please use the following naming conventions:

Task_Name_Date (ISO standard)
Challenges_Pharma_20080121

If you are uploading a new file please notify the committee or at minimum the focus group leader (check email notification).

If you are putting comments in an existing file, upload a revised version (rev the file name). Do not start another tree for an existing document, OASIS is really good about tracking versions.

Thank you.