dita-busdocs message

Subject: DITA for Enterprise Business Documents Subcommittee

Hi Mary,

At today’s meeting, a number of the subcommittee members expressed interest in having you join us for a meeting in the near future. They want to be sure that we understand and properly implement:

·         the general responsibilities of subcommittee membership

·         protocol for meetings, emails, and papers

·         intellectual property guidelines

Most of our active subcommittee members joined long after the original orientation that you provided when the subcommittee formed. If you could point me to the latest written resources for subcommittees I will distribute those as well.

Thank you,

Michael