dita-busdocs message

Subject: FW: [dita-help] Upcoming Meeting

I mentioned the idea (a discovery of the Help SC) that we should clone
ourselves as a SC of the Adoption TC.

I got some clarification of this in the Help SC meeting today. We would
be a subcommittee of the TC and of the Adoption Committee
simultaneously. One membership, one meeting, reporting to two
committees. The reporting is by cross membership and by e.g. Ann or
Michael visiting to make a presentation.

If you agree, I can tell JoAnn et al. that, following the example of the
Help SC, we henceforth want to be a SC of the Adoption TC. (We're
already a SC of the TC.)

	/B