dita-busdocs message

Subject: Groups - Face-to-Face - Dallas Meeting added

Face-to-Face - Dallas Meeting has been added by Rob Hanna

Date:  Monday, 03 May 2010
Time:  01:00am - 03:30am ET

Event Description:
As per our last subcommittee call, several of our members will be in attendance at the STC Summit in Dallas from May 2-5, 2010.

I am inviting all members in the area to join us on Monday afternoon at the Hyatt Regency Dallas Reunion Tower at 1 PM EDT. The address is:

300 Reunion Blvd., Dallas
Tel: 214 651-1234

This will be an opportunity for us to continue our conversations on next steps for the group. I apologise but we won't have a call in member. We will take minutes and post them to this site in the following week.

The meeting will be held in my suite at the hotel, please call up to my room when you arrive or RSVP and I will send you my room number by email (I am not checking in until tomorrow so I don't currently have the room number available). You can also reach me on my cell phone at +1 (416) 723-4183.

I look forward to meeting you.

Cheers,
Rob Hanna

Agenda:

Minutes:

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-busdocs/event.php?event_id=27014

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
METHOD:PUBLISH
VERSION:2.0
X-WR-CALNAME:My Calendar
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20100429T000000Z
DTSTART:20100503T050000Z
DTEND:20100503T073000Z
SEQUENCE:0
SUMMARY:Face-to-Face - Dallas Meeting
  attendance at the STC Summit in Dallas from May 2-5\, 2010.\n\nI am
  inviting all members in the area to join us on Monday afternoon at the
  Hyatt Regency Dallas Reunion Tower at 1 PM EDT. The address is:\n\n300
  Reunion Blvd.\, Dallas\nTel: 214 651-1234\n\nThis will be an
  opportunity for us to continue our conversations on next steps for the
  group. I apologise but we won't have a call in member. We will take
  minutes and post them to this site in the following week.\n\nThe
  meeting will be held in my suite at the hotel\, please call up to my
  room when you arrive or RSVP and I will send you my room number by
  email (I am not checking in until tomorrow so I don't currently have
  the room number available). You can also reach me on my cell phone at
  +1 (416) 723-4183.\n\nI look forward to meeting you.\n\nCheers\,\nRob
  Hanna\n\nGroup: DITA Enterprise Business Documents SC\nCreator: Rob
  Hanna
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-busdocs/event.php?event_id=27014
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-busdocs/event.php?event_id=27014
END:VEVENT