dita-busdocs message

Subject: RE: [dita-busdocs] RE: BusDocs report to TC on January 11

staying with the 17th means we either meet on the 3rd or we have no meeting prior to the report to the TC. It sounds like that is of no concern to anyone.

From: Ann Rockley [mailto:rockley@rockley.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2010 4:34 PM
To: Bruce Nevin (bnevin); rob@ascan.ca; 'Michael Boses'; dita-busdocs@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: 'Don Day'

I am fine with the 10th at 10. However, in the past every time we have tried to switch off our regular date it has been very problematic for people. I suggest we stick with the 17th. However, we might want to consider starting earlier as we no longer have any west coast members. I’m fine starting at 9.

Ann