dita-busdocs message

Subject: some notes FWIW

Here are a few notes that I took during our last call, FWIW, about the pitch to the TC.

* Business documents are an open set, so this is an open-ended problem.
* Here are some examples that we have analyzed. (Most of the example documents are government documents, because links to them are public. We haven't seen significant differences from commercial documents.)
* Although these are very different documents, they are surprisingly similar in structure.
* To illustrate the open-endedness, here are some additional types that we haven't looked at in detail.
* Some informal document types, however, are inappropriate for DITA. <list>

Contracts
I did a google search on 'contract template', and turned up a bunch, e.g.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT010117245.aspx