dita-busdocs message

Subject: RE: [dita-busdocs] New Schedule for Regular Recurring Meeting

Hi Michael,

10:00 (16:00 CEST) fits my working day actually better. Would 1.5 hours be a compromise?

Josef

Josef Pellizzari
IT Expert
Novartis Pharma AG
Postfach
CH-4002 Basel
SWITZERLAND

Phone 	+41 61 3248825
Fax 	+41 61 6961312
Mobile 	+41798339906
josef.pellizzari@novartis.com
www.novartis.com

-----Original Message-----
From: mboses@quark.com [mailto:mboses@quark.com]
Sent: Freitag, 24. Juni 2011 22:19
To: dita-busdocs@lists.oasis-open.org

We have discussed reverting back to the original meeting time for our regular scheduled meetings. This would be a change from the current 9:00am EST to 10:00am.

Please respond to indicate whether this change would be acceptable to you and whether you think it is more appropriate for us to retain a two hour meeting block or if one hour would be better.

Thank you,

Michael