dita-busdocs message

Subject: RE: [dita-busdocs] New Schedule for Regular Recurring Meeting

From the responses the consensus is:

·         10:00 EST is either ok or better for responders

·         90 minutes is the most appropriate meeting length

Bruce has indicated that he cannot meet for 90 minutes at 10:00. Considering the active role he has played in the subcommittee, continuing to meet for 30 minutes without him on a regular basis seems less than ideal. There are three options:

1.  60 minutes at 10:00

2.  90 minutes at 9:30

3.  60 minutes on Monday and revive the Thursday 3:00pm EST focus group meeting

Please respond with your preferences.

Thank you,

Michael