dita-chair message

Subject: Yas Etessam Requests Membership in OASIS Darwin Information Typing Architecture TC

Yas Etessam of Blast Radius Inc. wishes to join OASIS Darwin Information Typing Architecture TC. He or she is eligible for membership based on membership rules for this group.

Please visit http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita/manage/pending_request.php to evaluate this request and to see all of the other pending requests to join this group.

Additional information entered by Yas Etessam in support of his/her application:

In terms of technical skills and experience, I've got a breadth of XML/XSL/Schema/DOM/DTD knowledge.  My core focus has been customizing XMetaL for the enterprise.

We'd like to participate in the group by sharing our expertise in terms of XML content creation and would like to ensure XMetaL has the necessary tools and preferred behaviours to support DITA-based content authoring.

--
Thank you,

The Group Messenger Service