Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: hedley.finger@myob.com

I am evaluating the implementation of DITA in Structured FrameMaker and decided to download the source files of the language reference as supplying bulk content in DITA format for use in testing (see <http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/11346/dita-langref-src-1.0.0.zip>.
However, the properties.xml file omits the large table of attributes and their descriptions.  The table is there but the cells are blank.
Indidentally, if you can point me to another source of large, publically available XML files in DITA format that I can use for testing, I will be most grateful.