Subject: Order of elements within a taskbody

We've just started using the Frame DITA EDD and have the following
comment on the DITA spec v 1.1:

It doesn't make sense to put the Prereq section before the task context,
given that the context should be providing the information that the user
needs to determine whether they should perform that task.

For example, if I'm trying to decide whether I need to back up my
system, I need the information that helps me decide whether a backup is
required or not (the context) before I need to know that I have to get
some type of media to back up to (the prerequisite).

I note that there seems to have been some discussion around this by
Eliot Kimber around November 27, 2007, who is requesting something
similar - i.e., that the two elements be allowed to occur in any order.
No resolution, it seems, but I'd like to second the request.

Thanks,

Christina Hardy

Technical Writer, Nakina Systems