Subject: dita-busdocs

I am currently implementing a CMMI-based process documentation infrastructure using the DITA-OT. I am attempting to use the Altova toolset for the design and authoring of the documents and CA Harvest for the documentation review workflow, automated kickoff of DITA production scripts, and change management.

If the DITA-busdocs TC is considering the inclusion of CMMI for development documents as a part of the business document base, I would like to volunteer to help.

Please let me know how.

Alan Gaynor
Documentation Architect
Florida's Turnpike Enterprise
Southland Development Center
7700 Southland Blvd. Suite 120
Orlando, Florida 32809
SDC Office Phone: 407.316.3650 x3696
HQ Office Phone: 407.264.3627

Pursuant to Section 119.011 (11), Florida Statutes, all electronic communications made or received by Florida's Turnpike, including its officers, employees and agents, are public records.  Unless exempted under Section 119.07(6), Florida Statutes or another statute, all public records may be inspected and copied by any person desiring to do so under the supervision of the custodian of the public records.