[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: RE: [dita-comment] Issues with DITA 1.2 CD03: Obsolete file and broken cross-references
I should mention that I’m not entirely sure if the lack of @format, @scope, or @type attributes was the problem. I was able to generate working HTML output with both the old and the new versions, and I wasn’t able to generate PDF output at all with either version.
The c-terminology.dita file is fine; the terminology file with the broken xrefs is archspec/dita-terminology.dita . I’ve attached a copy of this file, in which I believe I’ve fixed the xrefs. These xrefs didn’t have @format, @scope, or @type attributes on them. I added all three attributes to all three xrefs in the file, and can generate working HTML output from the file on my machine.
Thanks for fixing the others.
XMetaL Community Forums: http://forums.xmetal.com/
The problems with the obsolete file are fixed. I have completed the following actions:
I could not find any cross
references to keyref.dita in c-terminology.dita ("220.127.116.11 DITA terminology
and notation"). I both scanned the file and then used Book Structure
Viewer to verify that the only <xref> elements that it contains point to
locations internal to c-terminology.dita.
>From the attached report, it looks like we need to fix <xref>s in the
- p. 17 and 18 "18.104.22.168 DITA terminology and notation"
- p. 24 "22.214.171.124.2.1 Disciplined, topic-oriented writing"
- p. 52 "126.96.36.199 DITA linking"
- p. 1203 "Appendix B.1.1 Changes from DITA 1.1 to DITA 1.2"
We might also want to delete the keyref.dita file so that people don't
accidentally link to it in future.