file is fine; the terminology file with the broken xrefs is
. I’ve attached a copy of this file, in which I believe I’ve fixed
the xrefs. These xrefs didn’t have @format, @scope, or @type attributes
on them. I added all three attributes to all three xrefs in the file,
generate working HTML output from the file on my machine.
fixing the others.
Community Forums: http://forums.xmetal.com/
problems with the obsolete file are fixed. I have completed the
<xref> element in archspec/topicorientation.dita ("220.127.116.11.2.1
Disciplined, topic-oriented writing")
<xref> element in common/new-in_1_2.dita ("Appendix B.1.1 Changes
from DITA 1.1 to DITA 1.2" )
<xref> element in archspec/ditalinking.dita ("18.104.22.168 DITA
<link> and conref'd <p> element in thekeysattribute.dita
("22.214.171.124 The keys attribute")
could not find any cross references to keyref.dita in
("126.96.36.199 DITA terminology and notation"). I both scanned the file
and then used Book Structure Viewer to verify that the only
elements that it contains point to locations internal to
I transformed dita1.2-complete.ditamap and confirmed that it ran
Kristen James Eberlein
Principal consultant, Eberlein Consulting
Secretary, OASIS DITA Technical Committee
Charter member, OASIS DITA Adoption Committee
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)
>From the attached report, it looks like we need to fix <xref>s in the
- p. 17 and 18 "188.8.131.52 DITA terminology and notation"
- p. 24 "184.108.40.206.2.1 Disciplined, topic-oriented writing"
- p. 52 "220.127.116.11 DITA linking"
- p. 1203 "Appendix B.1.1 Changes from DITA 1.1 to DITA 1.2"
We might also want to delete the keyref.dita file so that people don't
accidentally link to it in future.