Subject: Re: [dita-comment] L&T specialization doc errors

Jon, this is the right place for reporting and discussing issues with the specification. I have copied John Hunt, the Chair of the activity that developed the L&T spec, so that he may contact you if needed. So far, these appear to be bug fixes against the documentation, but we'll look for systemic reasons for how they occurred.

I am always pleased to receive indications that people are reading the Spec so closely. If you come across anything else that needs to be brought to the attention of the OASIS DITA Technical Committee, please pass it along this way!
DITA and XML Consultant, Learning by Wrote
Co-Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee
--T.S. Eliot