Subject: Re: [dita-comment] The short description and searching

I interpret that to mean that in a retrieval context you would give higher
weight to matches on shortdescs than matches on content in the body or in
nested topics.

It also suggests a "find text in shortdescs" search option in a CMS or
retrieval system.

Cheers,

Eliot

--
Eliot Kimber
Senior Solutions Architect, RSI Content Solutions