Subject: Re: [dita-comment] 1.3 troubleshooting topic permits empty remedy element?

Not an answer but an additional question on the same subject:

The troubleshooting element allows task as its last child
((title),(titlealts)?,(abstract|shortdesc)?,(prolog)?,(troublebody)?,(related-links)?,(task)*)

and that task allows topic as its last child
((title),(titlealts)?,(abstract|shortdesc)?,(prolog)?,(taskbody)?,(related-links)?,(topic)*)

Can someone clarify what should the actual content model should be?

Best Regards,
George
--
George Cristian Bina