Subject: Re: [dita-comment] DITA 1.3 CSPRD01

Thank you, Jacques and Patrick, for your comments. We'll send you our resolution list and change log as soon as we have completed our work.

Best,
Kris

Kristen James Eberlein
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee
www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 682-2290; kriseberlein (skype)

On 8/7/2015 7:14 PM, Patrick Durusau wrote:
Greetings!

Members of the Technical Advisory Board endeavor to comment on all 30 day public review drafts.

Comments on:

DITA 1.3 CSPRD01

are attached.

It isn't necessary to acknowledge each comment separately.

A single email acknowledging this email will be sufficient.

If the TC chooses to ?defer? resolution of an issue to a later
version, please choose Defer Issue under Available Workflow Actions
(after opening the issue).

When the TC has acted on these issues, I would appreciate a pointer to
the TCs resolution as the TAB is tracking the resolution of comments
from TAB members.

Hope everyone is at the start of a great weekend!

Patrick