Subject: Re: [dita-comment] Very late but just noticed this during research

Hi Julio,

I see the issues you mention. Fortunately, the grammar files (which are normative) are all correct. The TC will need to discuss and decide when / how to fix the items you noted.

Thanks -

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development
Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit (http://www.dita-ot.org/)

Inactive hide details for Kristen James Eberlein ---09/04/2015 09:36:02---Julio, we've moved past the committee specification pKristen James Eberlein ---09/04/2015 09:36:02---Julio, we've moved past the committee specification public review draft 01 (csprd01). If you want t

From: Kristen James Eberlein <kris@eberleinconsulting.com>
To: dita-comment@lists.oasis-open.org
Date: 09/04/2015 09:36

Julio, we've moved past the committee specification public review draft 01 (csprd01).

If you want to be looking at the latest content, go to the following URL:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/dita/dita/v1.3/cs01/part3-all-inclusive/dita-v1.3-cs01-part3-all-inclusive.html

Best,
Kris

Kristen James Eberlein