Subject: Feedback received about DITA 1.3 usage

Hi,

Recently we had a webinar about using Oxygen XML with DITA 1.3 and we also gave out a survey with open answers at the end. The survey was answered by about 30 users, two questions were about current and future DITA 1.3 features usage. The third question was about complaints with Oxygen and DITA but it also contained answers which were not Oxygen related. I'm attaching an overview of the survey answers which might be interesting to you.

Regards,
Radu

Radu Coravu
http://www.oxygenxml.com