Subject: Re: [dita-comment] Small issues with the DITA standard

I wanted to --very belatedly, so please accept my abject apologies! -- let you know that the DITA TC discussed your blog post on 19 September 2018.

You can view the minutes of that meeting at https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/61652/minutes20170919.txt

Thanks again for bringing your blog post to the attention of the DITA TC.

Best,
Kris

Kristen James Eberlein
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee