Subject: Re: [dita-comment] Questions to "Lightweight DITA: An Introduction Version 1.0"

Kobayashi-san,

Thank you for your interest in Lightweight DITA.
The two document types included in Lightweight DITA are topic and map (we are counting the map as a document type).
The count of 189 elements came from section 2.3 of the committee note "DITA 1.3: Why Three Editions?" (http://docs.oasis-open.org/dita/dita-1.3-why-three-editions/v1.0/dita-1.3-why-three-editions-v1.0.html)

Best,

Carlos

--Â
Carlos Evia, Ph.D.