Subject: Enhancement request of image

Hello,

We have problem of translation of the English wording on the image.

My idea is to add a text frame field on the image like imagemap.

Then, the text on the image can be translated since it is a part of dita xml.

Is it technically possible to add this feature in future release of dita?

Thanks,

Yutaka Masumo