Subject: DITA2.0 removal of @xtrf

Dear DITA TC members,

I am a stylesheet developer.

According to DITA 2.0 Webinar, I found a removal of the xtrf attribute.

We use the attribute for our pdf stylesheet.

Use case: A technical writer wants to know the topic file name when they review a pdf file.

              Implementation: Get a file name of a topic from @xtrf and it is displayed at side of topic title.

I hope to keep the xtrf attribute in DITA 2.0.

Other changes are very welcome.

Best regards,

Shota Osanai