Subject: <anchor> and <anchorref>: DITA TC is considering removing these elements from DITA 2.0

These elements were designed explicitly to support portals built on Eclipse:

The DITA TC would welcome feedback, which we will consider before making the decision whether to remove these elements from DITA 2.0.

If you are aware of an implementation using these elements, please respond.

In general, the DITA TC is looking at little-used or poorly-defined elements and considering whether to remove them from DITA 2.0. The grammar files for anything that we remove from DITA 2.0 will be placed in an OASIS Open GitHub repository and upgraded to be compliant with DITA 2.0.

--
Best,
Kris

Kristen James Eberlein