Subject: Subject relationship table: DITA TC is considering removing this from DITA 2.0

The DITA TC is considering removing the subject relationship table from DITA 2.0. It is in little or no use (to the best of our knowledge) and has some serious design flaws.

For more information about subject relationship tables, see http://docs.oasis-open.org/dita/dita/v1.3/errata02/os/complete/part3-all-inclusive/langRef/base/subjectRelTable.html

The DITA TC welcomes feedback, which we will consider before making a decision on whether to remove <subjectRelTable> from DITA 2.0.

If you are aware of an implementation that uses <subjectRelTable>, please let us know.

--
Best,
Kris

Kristen James Eberlein