Subject: Dita 2.0 Learning and Training Content specialization

Hi Dita committee members,

I am a developer from Siemens Digital Industries Software working on support dita 2.0 in our content management system.

Is there change for Learning and Training Content specialization in dita 2.0 as compared with dita 1.3?

I checked Github, but could not find Dita 2.0 Learning and Training Content specialization dtd or doctypes.

Could you tell me the repository where I could download Dita 2.0 Learning and Training Content specialization?

Thanks,

Kehua Chang