Subject: Re: Dita 2.0 Learning and Training Content specialization

Kehua,

Scott Hudson and I have the action to create the 2.0 version of the L&T grammars. We’ve started on this activity but have not completed it yet. We are targeting the end of August at the latest. We don’t anticipate them to be significantly different from the 1.3 versions as L&T does not use any elements or attributes that were changed significantly from 1.x to 2.0 but we haven’t done the analysis yet to know exactly what will change.

The repository for this work is https://github.com/oasis-tcs/dita-learning-training

Currently it’s just the initial repository as created by OASIS.

Please watch that repository for updates.

Cheers,

Eliot

Eliot Kimber

Sr Staff Content Engineer