Subject: Re: [repository-admin] About DITA 2.0 Specs

I am forwarding Fengyan's (Galano?) comment to the DITA comment list.

Apparently many interested DITA users have received or downloaded pre-publication DITA v2.0 drafts, and are misled by the "placeholder" URIs (using "wd01", etc.) that appear on the front pages of these working drafts.

However, the targets of these URIs do not exist, and will never exist. "Working Drafts" are not published in the OASIS Library (docs.oasis-open.org), since (by definition) they have not yet been approved by the DITA Technical Committee for publication.

Regarding the status of DITA v2.0, it is definitely being developed actively. I'll encourage the DITA team to provide more public updates.Â

Fengyan (or Galano, if that isÂcorrect), you can read the DITA public comment list atÂhttps://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita-comment/, or subscribeÂto it by following the instructions at the Send A Comment button on the TCâs web page at https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/comments/index.php?wg_abbrev=dita.

Best regards,
Paul