dita-dice message

Subject: Initial meeting

Let's get to work!

Our first one-hour meeting will be fairly free form, but we should try to capture use cases and requirements for using DITA in composite environments.

I'll set up a calendar entry in the OASIS site after we find a time that works.

Please reply with the times that work for you:

1. Tuesday 11am Austin time
2. Tuesday 12pm Austin time
3. Tuesday 1pm Austin time
4. Tuesday 2pm Austin time